100% brand new and high quality.
An easy one step connection of wires,soldered,insulated and sealed.
Can be ideal use in marine and automobile applications.
Polyolefin tubing in outside and hot melt adhesive in inside.
Solder and seal and with advanced waterproof function.
Polyolefin heat shrink butt connectors improved pullout strength, provides seal, strain relief, cable check, and insulation.
Heat shrink butt connectors are terminals that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. These terminals provide the ability to solder wire to the terminal, providing a better chance of reliable connectivity.
- Heat shrink is adhesive-lined and color-coded to industry standard wire range.
- The translucent, gauge printed heat shrink allows for visual inspection.
- Have a greater pull strength when compared to vinyl or nylon.
- Heat shrink terminals protect against corrosion and are waterproof.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.
Colors: Red; Blue; Yellow
Model: BHT1.25/; BHT2/; BHT5.5
A.W.G: 22-16 (0.5-1.5mm2); 16-14 (1.5-2.5mm2); 12-10 (4-6mm2)
Imax: 9A; 19A; 27A; 48A
For best results use a hot air gun until it reduces in size and the adhesive flows, filling gaps within the terminal.
Standard crimp and then seal heat shrink butt connectors
Guaranteed to hold the strong crimps.
Dual-walled design, polyolefin tubing in outside and hot melt adhesive in inside.
Allows visual inspection, prevents corrosion, and provided a waterproof seal.